Copyright 2009 Global Business Solutions. All rights reserved.

Expatriate services

We at GBS guide expatriates with tax advice and provide them immigration services. In order to live and work in The Netherlands you need a residence permit and a work permit. Legal citizens of the EU or EER need to provide a valid passport or identity card. UE/EER citizens who want to stay longer than three months in the netherlands or who come from another country need to apply for a visa (MVV).knowledge migrants do not need a work permit, but they do need a residence permit. Expats can not arrange a work permit by themselves, the employer needs to arrange a work permit.

We can arranange for you:

Residence permit
Work permit
Visa (MVV)
30% ruling application